Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Daycare Room Update...


My daycare room transition has begun! I painted the walls in the living room a nice soft green and moved the couch, end tables and cedar chest out so I could move the daycare furniture and toys back in.


I really must learn to ask for help; moving an oversized couch all by yourself is extremely difficult, but it's done.



This fish tank almost didn't make it. The filter broke and I had to go get another one so I didn't kill MORE fishies. It must not have been working for a while because the new filter is amazing...it's cleaned the gunk I've been ignoring for the past few months ;P.




I still need to get a few more things (well a lot more things) but you can see the general layout. I never knew there was so little room for lights in that room...and now must find new ideas for lighting...since there isn't an overhead. The lamps in there right now won't cut it much longer, but will work for now. So that is it...I'll update again as it progresses!




No comments:

Post a Comment