Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Gallbladder...

Well...it's Tuesday and I've been sick now since Friday. Weird pains in my stomach and frequent bathroom visits :(. If I eat the 'BRAT' diet I'm fine, I can even have my cup of coffee in the morning, but if I eat anything else...I'm done. I looked up symptoms this morning of gallbladder disease (runs in the family) and it really sounds right. UGH! I don't need this right now. It says (other than gallstones which cause severe pain) it can be treated by a good nutritious diet, BLECH! I guess this should encourage me to increase the effort I put into menu planning and nutritious cooking, huh?! I really need to get into to get my dependent ID taken, so that I can go get my physical...for work and for just good health; but I refuse to call Suzanna...especially when she still has yet to respond to my email from 3 weeks ago.

In other news, I start school semester tonight. 7pm English class. Oh how fun. I have already taken this stupid course and PASSED dammit!! Unfortunately though, the stupid community college I go to wouldn't transfer the credit over...stupid stupid stupid. So, now I'm stuck taking and paying for the same course again. My online speech class started yesterday, with our first class meeting tomorrow (it's really a blended course.) I'm only taking 2 classes this semester because I over reached last semester and found myself out of sorts, and now out of fiancial aid. Oh, well...here we go again!

Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment