So, I went to bed last night fully determined to sleep in late and do nothing!
My dogs, on the other hand, had other plans. I had given my hubby strict instructions to not wake me as he went to work this morning, but I guess I forgot to mention to him that it would be his responsibility to let the dogs out and feed them before he left. On typical mornings I do this whenever I get up for the day, and usually on the weekends, the dogs will be kind and let me sleep in until 8 or so.
But, oh no, not today! 6:45 AM they were quite insistent to go out for their morning constitutional! UGH!
Well, so ok, no sleeping in for me. I did get to enjoy my luxury of relaxing in bed with my cuppa joe and watch the weekend news. The longer I sat, the more I felt anxious to get up and DO something. *SIGH* I guess it's a good thing to feel motivated.
I created a list of what I would like to get done this weekend and that list includes:
- Clean litter box (not just scoop...but really clean it)
- Clean laundry room
- Vacuum living room, bar/dining room & stairs
- Vacuum kitchen, daycare, hallway & master bathroom
- Mop kitchen, hallway, bath, laundry room, living room & bar/dining room
- Wash sheets, daycare laundry, towels & take personal laundry to laundry room to sort
- Empty dehumidifiers (2 downstairs)
- Vacuum breezeway & wash dog bed covers
- Clean out Jeep & vacuum back
- Drive to Mom's and get table & chairs
- Put table & chairs together
- Go for a 4-6 mile run
- Clean upstairs & downstairs bath
- Make menu for coming week(s)
- Grocery shop for needed items
- Trip to Michael's or AC Moore for craft supplies (stay tuned for that project)
- Trip to Home Depot to get a new seal for downstairs shower drain (that might be another post) & price out plywood/mdf for DIY shelves for laundry room & office (also might be another post -- if they ever get done!)
So I think that is all on the list. I will try to update Monday morning with a re-cap and a "Did I do it" list.
Have a great weekend y'all!!