Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sleepless nights...

I can't seem to stay asleep at night. I am so exhausted, but I wake up after 5 hours and just lay there with a million thoughts running around in my brain. I cut out caffeine after 7; and that makes me more exhausted, but it still doesn't help. I'm totally at a loss.

On other topics, the fence guy is coming today to flag the backyard for the fence. I am super excited to see the flags up...now I can really get a feel for how it'll look once it's in. They are hoping to do installation NEXT WEEK! Totally so psyched, no more getting up super early with the dogs to go stand outside for 20 min while it's freezing and they find the "perfect" spot to poop.

I am going out for lunch today (with the kid-lets) and a friend. I'm excited. I never get to talk to anyone (except online) and NEVER get to go out and about like this.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment