Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Girl's Night...

So, last night I hosted a girl's night at my home with several friends. I had planned this at the end of July, but just on Wednesday had decided to cancel, what with school starting Tuesday, the zoning hearing that night and having to mow the lawn and actually take care of my lawn maitenance; but decided to continue because my friend Nichole was coming down. We very rarely get to spend a whole lot of time together and it's important to be available, especially when she makes so much effort to get here. We had a good time, it was a very limited circle...just a few close friends. We talked of husbands, other friends, and kids! It was fun. Thanks girls for taking the time to come over and share your Saturday night with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment