Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My wonderful, wonderful dearest Husband!!!...

So...I've been stressing about refinancing the house, the basement remodel, the fence and the zoning hearing tomorrow for about a month straight now. Add to that my DH's deployment, sick dogs, barely a break (9 weeks) between his last deployment and our wedding (and all the planning and crazy people that went into that) and I'm surprised I've gone this long with out a meltdown.

Well, this evening, right after the last dck left, UPS man shows up. I thought, I didn't order anything...but oh yeah, I did take back that dinnerware setting that arrived broken...I bet it's the replacement. I don't open the box until oh about 5 minutes ago and it's part of my CHINA set...the Opal Innocence China that I was so incredibly psyched to register for and only 2 people saw fit to get for us for the wedding. Not that I'm ungrateful for the other gifts...they were great, but I just really wanted my China and was a tad disappointed more people didn't share my enthusiasm, lol.

For my birthday (which is like 3 weeks away) DH got me two dessert plates, a vegetable dish and two of the fine crystal water glasses!!! This means (with the exception of one more set of flatware) the two of us can sit down and have a wonderful and romantic meal on our china when he gets home! What a wonderful man and fabulous husband. I am such a lucky girl to have found him and honestly don't know what I would do without his love and support.
Thank you honey! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! I have one, but never get around to writing on it. I will stalk your life from here from now on, lol. =]

    ReplyDelete