Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Weekend Planning...

3:33 AM on a Friday morning! UGH...so this should be an interesting day.

Once again time for the Weekend Planning Blog Hop with Molly @ My Happy House. Here goes:

Friday:
Work 6:30am - 5pm -- and try to survive & enjoy it on 4 hours sleep
30 min run/walk -- in an effort to begin some sort of workout regimen
Clean bathroom
1 load of laundry: wash, dry, fold, & put away
Clean daycare desk
Do one step of the Express Cleaning Challenge +

Saturday:
Sleep in -- yep...it's a to do. I'll need the rest I'm sure.
30 min run/walk
Do one step of the Express Cleaning Challenge +
1 load laundry: wash, dry, fold & put away
Mail gifts/clothes to niece & nephew in NC -- I got them souveniers from my vacation in August..yep it's October
Clean out nursery room (for daycare)

Sunday:
Do one step of the Express Cleaning Challenge +
Help sand drywall
30 min run/walk
Clip dogs' nails


I really am trying to take it easy this weekend. I've been having a stressful few weeks...and well this week hasn't been any exception. Next weekend we are *fingerscrossed* putting in our new windows...so that will be a very busy weekend.






1 comment:

  1. Holy Moly! I hope you are able to catch up on your sleep! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete