Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Basement Progress: Purchases...

Drywall is hard. I mean, it's not that complicated, but it's deceptive. Hubby and I are stalled with putting up the drywall. I mean like 3 two-foot sections in a week. Yeah...we suck :(

I guess there is something to be said for taking it one task at a time doing it right. 




About 13 more sheets of drywall to get through!
Still have tons more to do, but after a not-so-nice argument, we'll be taking it one sheet of drywall day at a time.   

We have purchased new lighting for the office/den. LED recessed lighting. {as well as a third dehumidifier (seen 3 pics up)}
And flooring suitable to a slightly humid basement. TrafficMaster Allure Ultra in Vintage Oak Cinnamon. (I'll be letting you know if it truly is as easy to install as the directions indicate, and eventually, if it is 100% waterproof. They claim it is, so if it really is that would be AWEsome!

Hoping for a bit more progress in the next week. I'm missing my couch, it's a little annoying to only be able to watch tv from my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment