Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Weekend Planning...

I really feel behind. Really, really behind in just about everything :(


So, this week I want to plan and try to accomplish a bunch of items on my to do list. AND I'm going to hold myself accountable. How? By participating in the Weekend Planning Blog Hop.
 
Let's get to it!
 
Friday: Is a full working day for me...so alas not much can or will probably get done...but I'll try to:
  • Supervise delivery of our new WINDOWS!!!!
  • Deep clean the bathroom
  • Wash towels
  • Mop kitchen & bath floors
  • Make Garlic Chicken and Vegetables for dinner

Saturday: Hubby is working this weekend, and I've got my car back so I'm planning on getting a lot of errands done!
  • Order new rug for living room this one
  • Change sheets in Master bedroom
  • Deep clean kitchen
  • Michaels run for daycare supplies
  • Wal-mart run for daycare supplies (and a folding footstool!)
  • Farmer's Market
  • 2 loads of laundry
  • Dinner: leftovers -- therefore clean out fridge

Sunday:
  • Clean out Pantry
  • Install new organization systems for pantry (should be arriving on Saturday I'm soooo excited)
  • Replace pantry items in new organized pantry
  • 4 loads of laundry
  • Pre-plan Halloween curriculum for daycare
  • organize craft items & recycled items for crafts
  • organize daycare desk, clean, sort and trash
  • ??Mow lawn -- this one totally depends on if it stops raining!
  • Dinner: Tuna Noodle Casserole
 So, we'll see what get accomplished! It's a pretty ambitious weekend, me thinks.

Linking Up





2 comments:

  1. Holy Guac! That IS an ambitious weekend! Good luck getting to all of it, I'll be anxious to see how your round up! Love that rug too!!

    ReplyDelete