So, this week I want to plan and try to accomplish a bunch of items on my to do list. AND I'm going to hold myself accountable. How? By participating in the Weekend Planning Blog Hop.
Let's get to it!
Friday: Is a full working day for me...so alas not much can or will probably get done...but I'll try to:
- Supervise delivery of our new WINDOWS!!!!
- Deep clean the bathroom
- Wash towels
- Mop kitchen & bath floors
- Make Garlic Chicken and Vegetables for dinner
Saturday: Hubby is working this weekend, and I've got my car back so I'm planning on getting a lot of errands done!
- Order new rug for living room this one
- Change sheets in Master bedroom
- Deep clean kitchen
- Michaels run for daycare supplies
- Wal-mart run for daycare supplies (and a folding footstool!)
- Farmer's Market
- 2 loads of laundry
- Dinner: leftovers -- therefore clean out fridge
- Clean out Pantry
- Install new organization systems for pantry (should be arriving on Saturday I'm soooo excited)
- Replace pantry items in new organized pantry
- 4 loads of laundry
- Pre-plan Halloween curriculum for daycare
- organize craft items & recycled items for crafts
- organize daycare desk, clean, sort and trash
- ??Mow lawn -- this one totally depends on if it stops raining!
- Dinner: Tuna Noodle Casserole