Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wrap it up Wednesday...

I am creating a fun game for myself. It's called Wrap it up Wednesday. This is the day that I choose one project or outstanding "to-do" from my list and FINISH it. We all know how it is easy to start on any number of projects, and one thing leads to another...you have to make dinner, change a baby, feed the dogs, sleep, etc., etc. Well, I'm tired of it. Today, and all future Wednesdays, I am holding myself at my word...or well actions. I WILL finish at least one item today, if nothing else, lol.

Today's item: Removal of Cypress bush I began removing two weeks ago. We had a beautiful large cypress along the side of the garage that was ravaged by the massive amounts of snowfall we recieved in February. It had a hole in the middle where a large snow pile fell onto it from the roof of the garage. I tore it out. But, of course, little ole me couldn't get the stump out of the ground...so we must wait for hubs to get his man-strength out there and hack at it with the pick-axe. Done and done as of Monday...but now it needs to be hauled away and a pretty little hydrangea planted in it's place. That is my Wrap-it-up Wednesday item of the week. Do you have any items or projects to finish up today?

No comments:

Post a Comment