Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Weekend Planning Recap...

This past weekend, I attempted to revisit planning my weekend and following up with how I did. I need to become accountable, for myself and maybe this is a great way to do so.

Here is how I did.
Red = Fail           Blue = Half credit        Green = Hooray for me!!
Friday:
Pathfinder Game Night - This was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Hubby may turn me toward the nerd yet!
Dinner: Grilled Chicken legs, butternut squash lasagna, fruit salad --Ended up with baked sweet potatoes.
Vacuum downstairs
Workout: PIYO- Define Lower Body

Saturday:
Spray outside the house for bugs-- this was a hubby job, instead he was assisting a co-worker with some home entertainment set up.
Wash the windows - In & Out
Strip bed, Wash sheets & dust/vacuum bedroom
Scoop litter box
Workout: PIYO - Define Upper Body
Breakfast: Eggs, bacon, fruit
Lunch: Leftovers
Dinner: CP Beef Roast, sweet potatoes, brussel sprouts -- hubby brought home Mellow Mushroom! Yummo!!
Sunday:
Workout: PIYO Rest - run 30 minutes with dogs & hubby -- slept in instead
Breakfast: eggs, bacon, fruit
Lunch: Out
Seeing Raiders of the Lost Ark at the historic theatre in town. Loved the experience!
Dinner: Leftovers - CP Beef Roast, squash and fruit salad.
I typically rest from housework on Sundays, but I want to sweep and tidy up the garage a bit.
Scoop litter box
Trash night

Monday:
Breakfast: Shakeology -- Had Oatmeal with raisins instead
Lunch: Leftovers
Dinner: Refrigerator dump-- had pork chops, mac and cheese and corn. not the healthiest
Workout: PIYO- Sweat
Scoop litter box
Pay bills
Clean bathrooms
Wash Towels
Soak hubby's work shirts
Vacuum downstairs

Green = I counted 19 accomplished, hooray for me's!  Red: I counted 12 fails.
I call that a WIN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment