Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Wisdom Teeth Extraction

Thursday morning, I had 4 wisdom teeth removed. Yep, I'm 29 & most people get their teeth removed during high school or college. Oh, well. I guess I like to make sure it's necessary.


Right after surgery
The two teeth they pulled intact. Two others had to be broken.

The surgery went well and I'm feeling pretty good considering I've never had surgery before. I chose to go under general anesthesia, which created some anxiety in itself. I'm glad I did because it's been reported that they had to break 2 teeth to remove them and I can NOT imagine seeing the surgeon above me pounding on my tooth to break it.

34 hours after surgery. slight swelling on my right side.
Anyways, feeling better than I thought I would be.So thankful for my awesome daycare families for being so understanding why I closed Friday & Monday and also to my friend  Megan for giving up her day to watch my daycare kidlets so I didn't have to close an extra day.

I have the BEST hubby in the world. He's been an amazing nurse and I might just milk this for another couple days! :) Nah, I won't do that to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment