Thursday, March 8, 2012

On the road to baby H, Progesterone

My progesterone levels are good. I didn't get a number from the doctor because, well, I didn't think to. But according to Dr. M, I "definitely ovulated."

Now we play the waiting game to see if the clomid was what I needed to give me a boost. I am testing on Tuesday 3/13. That's two days before my next cycle's "start date" & I am scheduled for my wisdom tooth extraction on the 15th (can we say bad timing on my part). I don't want to cancel if I don't have to, but obviously, if I am pregnant, I don't want to go under anesthesia or take pain meds. Or deal with pain after the surgery withOUT pain meds

No comments:

Post a Comment