Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

On the road to baby H, cycle day 21

Today is cycle day 21. I went in to have blood drawn for a progesterone count. I should find out in a few days whether I ovulated or not.


We did really good with baby dancing this cycle. I found a few tricks I was able to use to keep DH interested and feeling spontaneous. That's a hard thing to do when you are trying to go every 36-48 hours. I won't go into any details, but at least this cycle, things are looking good on paper.

I wanted to restart temping last month, but I can't find my basal body thermometer. Will be getting a new one before the next cycle day 1. Will try to post my charts or a link to them as I post. my chart

Nervous for the progesterone results, I have this fear that I'm going to test low, even with the clomid. At least then we'll have an possible explanation for the past 20 months of non-conception.

I can start testing around about next Sunday/Monday. Perhaps this month will be the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment