Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas is coming...

Christmas is coming, and I am not ready AT ALL!

I had hoped to be better prepared, but once again I am procrastinating. I am also bummed because I can't decorate like I'd like 1) because the hubs has some weird phobia against decorations, and 2) the basement is NOT even started yet, therefore no holiday decorations for me!

I can not wait until this thing starts and is finished! I want my daycare room back and rid of the desk/computer, tv and giant chair that fill the space.

I did rearrange Sunday, cleaned the fish tank (finally). I needed to get rid of those pads that were on the floor. They were nice and cushiony, but sucked up dirt and water like no bodies business. So now it's just hardwoods (eek!) and I'm looking for carpets to lay down.

I have narrowed down my list of items to ask hubby for:
Kitchen Aid Mixer
Netbook
Hoover Floormate

Yep, I don't expect much at all...

I know he wants an immersion blender and a bread machine. But really, aren't both of those things for me to use??

This weekend, I hope to knock a good portion of our list out of the way. I have to get my dnc something extra special since I forgot to get her a birthday gift :(

Here is the menu plan for this week...we are again behind due to the holiday last week.

Wednesday:
Breakfast: breakfast burritos, peaches, milk
Lunch: Spaghetti & MBs; broccoli, oranges, milk
Dinner: Hamburgers on bun, roasted potatoes, corn, peaches
Snack: PB rice cake

Thursday:
Breakfast: poached eggs, toast, pears, milk
Lunch: hamburgers, roasted potatoes, corn, peaches, milk
Dinner: Baked Chicken Thighs, butter noodles, brussel sprouts, apples, milk
Snack: cheese & crackers

Friday:
Breakfast: oatmeal w/ raisins, milk
Lunch: baked chicken, noodles, brussel sprouts, apples, milk
Dinner: Haddock, brown rice, asparagus, salad, fruit.
Snack: yogurt & peaches

Saturday:
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, maple sausage, toast, milk
Lunch: sandwiches, leftovers
Dinner: DATE NIGHT!
Snack: Nachos

No comments:

Post a Comment