Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas

I was totally psyched for this Christmas...not only was it Christmas...yay gifts, but I got to spend it with my sister and her beautiful babies, oh yeah, and it's our FIRST MARRIED CHRISTMAS! I loved it. FIL & SMIL got us the 2009 Annual Lenox Ornament of the bride and groom: I love it!

This year, not only did I get the ornament, and my husband :) I received a net book from my hubby: A handwoven African basket from one of my clients, which I have been eyeing for MONTHS! And, my Kitchen Aid MIXER! Super psyched about that one...can't wait to make cookies, brownies, cakes, mashed potatoes, the list goes on and on and on!

Apparently...the mixer was the gift to get me this year. Both my MIL and my SMIL got one for me! Unfortunately, we only need one, so I don't know what I'll find tomorrow when we meet up with his mom/step dad to do our after-Christmas Christmas.


Some other highlights from this Christmas:
The "Cuppies" meeting for the first time (Cuppies = cousins + puppies)Opening Gifts with my niece and nephew...Look at M in her pretty dress...I made stuffed roasted Chicken...which took 5 hours to cook...no bueno, and TAPIOCA! Aaron only eats his mom's so it was important that I do it JUST RIGHT! Turns out he liked it...so that's good. My tapioca cooking: My poor honey...this year he got pretty much diddley. He was so bummed. Of course we know it's not about the presents, but he's really feeling it this year, being married and all, he got "US" gifts not "HIM" gifts. Next year, I'm going to request things for him. Of course, I wanted to get him the PS3 but he had a fit, that it cost too much and refused to let me! Now, I think he knows better!












No comments:

Post a Comment