Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday Morning Weekend Round Up

So, I have been thinking I will become some sort of domestic goddess....able to keep a clean home, that's stylish contemporary, and fun. However, somewhere along the line I forgot I HATE to clean, DH loves to micromanage, and I work 11 hours a day caring for three to four 1-3 year olds. So, my envisioning a different life for myself is still a major work in progress...or more like a work at standstill.

This weekend we did do a bunch.

Friday:
Went Christmas shopping -- only got like 2 1/2 people done and spent way more than we expected :-(

Saturday:
Ran around like chickens with our heads cut off, Farmer's Market, grocery store, making stuffed mushrooms for DH's family Christmas party, and driving 1 hour only to arrive 2 1/2 hours early (yes DH took the message and did write it on the calendar! but neither of us looked at that, of course.)

Sunday:
Attached the gate to the daycare room...yay! And I deep cleaned our master bedroom. DH's clothes are still all over the room, but at least it isn't a pit of despair anymore!

Monday:
Deep cleaned the bathroom and the daycare room
Dusted the desk and Tv area.
Swept and swiffered the floors
Had friends over for dinner (**and a daycare meeting**)

Tonight is my last class of English 101 and I am super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment