Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Weekend Planning - Check-In...

Happy New Year to you all!

Here's how my weekend shaped up. Green means that I accomplished said task...red = no go.

Friday:
Work
??Girl's Night?? -- We will see how I feel after a day's work.

Saturday:
Laundry, laundry, laundry
Clean and organize Master bedroom closet -- purge and donate
Mop the kitchen floor
Dinner & Game night with friends

Sunday:
More laundry, laundry, laundry
Strip and remake the bed (master and spare)
Clean the upstairs bathroom
Grocery shopping
Start packing up the toys from the daycare.

Monday: Day off for me!! Woot woot
More daycare toy purging
Organize daycare craft supplies
Sort paperwork/bills/mail
NYE out and about with friends

Tuesday: New Year's Day
Recover from NYE festivities
Lesson Planning
 -- Yeah, that sounds like about all I want to do that day.
??Maybe some Christmas decorations will get put away....maybe...if I feel like it! LOL

A very ambitious weekend...and I did about half of what I planned. That's about par for the course for me. It is Thursday, though so I'll be back with another round of planning tomorrow. I do have a date with a treadmill this evening though. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment