Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Feeling Out of It...

I have been feeling fuzzy.

Does that sound weird?

I really can't think of a better word. My head feels fuzzy and cloudy. I have had a constant very slight head cold for the past few weeks. Nothing extravagant, just some drainage and at times sneezing and intermittent cough. That, to me, doesn't really explain my lack of cognitive abilities!

I just can't get my head around what I need to do. I constantly want a nap or just to sit.

With the start of 2013, I really want to become more organized, so I must find a solution to work around this problem right now.

Any ideas?

 ---Update: 6/2014
Just wanted to post that I ended up having strep throat again. On 1/17, I went back to the docs, they took a few vials of blood and did a basic exam. Nothing alarming. That was a Thursday, that next Monday I had full blown Strep. Which I had had over Thanksgiving 2012. The doctor thought that I may have not fully rid my body of it. She questioned the antibiotic I had been given at the walk-in clinic and gave me a stronger one. I felt immeasurably better 2 days later!

The blood work they did was on my thyroid function, a diabetes test and PG test, which all came back as negative or within normal range. So that was a relief! Nothing like a general feeling of "off" to precipitate some testing that tells you that you are normal and healthy! Well, healthy...I don't know if I've ever been normal!


No comments:

Post a Comment