Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Last Weekend Planning of 2012...

I am feeling a tad anxious that the year is about to close. I didn't accomplish quite as much as I wanted to this year. I am not nearly as organized as I hoped to be, I am still the same weight and I still have a hard time seeing the positives in life.

Still, I have high hopes for 2013. Resolutions are floating around my head. I will share them once I have some concrete idea of what I truly think I can accomplish this coming year.

This weekend we have a pretty calm agenda It is supposed to snow on Saturday!! I don't know why, I am so excited for snow. I hate shoveling it, I hate driving in it, etc. etc...but it's so pretty and calming to watch it fall. Anyway, I have several  items on the checklist I am hopeful to get to. Nothing too extravagant.

Friday:
Work
??Girl's Night?? -- We will see how I feel after a day's work.

Saturday:
Laundry, laundry, laundry
Clean and organize Master bedroom closet -- purge and donate
Mop the kitchen floor
Dinner & Game night with friends

Sunday:
More laundry, laundry, laundry
Strip and remake the bed (master and spare)
Clean the upstairs bathroom
Grocery shopping
Start packing up the toys from the daycare.

Monday: Day off for me!! Woot woot
More daycare toy purging
Organize daycare craft supplies
Sort paperwork/bills/mail
NYE out and about with friends

Tuesday: New Year's Day
Recover from NYE festivities
Lesson Planning
 -- Yeah, that sounds like about all I want to do that day.
??Maybe some Christmas decorations will get put away....maybe...if I feel like it! LOL

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a safe, happy and healthy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment