Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Handmade Christmas...

Handmade Christmas
This year I decided to make some gifts for friends, friends' children and my brand new baby niece.
 
Here are some of my projects this year.  For my friend's two daughters:

A hair bow holder from this blog tutorial: For my friend's daughter's 4th birthday (she is a Christmas Eve baby):

This is a memo board for my niece:

A hair bow holder for a friend of my DH. They just had their little girl at the end of November.


And for our 4 month old baby niece:


This canvas was for my co-worker at the daycare I work at now. She is going through some difficult times.
 
These weren't all my gifts this year. I am still working on a canvas for my god-daughter and her sister and one for my 7 year old niece. I hope they are received well!

Merry Christmas all!

No comments:

Post a Comment