We have drywall up and mud slapped on the walls!!!! DH worked hard, with the help of our good friend Troy, every day after work to get this together. I helped as I was able, over the weekend, but hubby was so nice to let me focus on the rest of the house and get ready for a new baby to start in the daycare this past week. He knows how anxious I get, and I have to clean, clean, clean.
We have decided to continue on in all other parts of the basement. I am excited that next week we can start putting primer on the walls.
Further to do items for our basement living space.
- Finish up sanding & clean up
- Clean the floor
- Seal the cracks in the concrete floor
- Prime the walls
- Paint the walls
- Install new LED lights in office
- Replace new drop-ceiling tiles in office (to match family room)
- Install vinyl floor planks in family room, office, and hallway (only leaving section referenced above bare floor)
- Repair, paint & re-install trim
- Order new rugs
- Bring in FURNITURE!!!!!!!!!!!! (can you tell I can't wait to have my couch back?!)